CO-OP’s motto is “Of you. For you,” which speaks to our singular purpose to help you help your credit union members. At CUNA’s Government Affairs Conference, taking place Feb. 21-25, 2010, in Washington, D.C., the “For you” portion of our motto could also mean great prizes when you visit us at Booth 309.
At five separate stations in our booth we will be featuring displays on:
- Network Services – CO-OP Network is the premier CO-OP solution for member access, convenience and member connection to their credit unions.
- Payment Processing – CO-OP Debit is designed to meet every debit program need; CO-OP ATM allows you to comprehensively manage an ATM portfolio.
- E-Commerce Solutions – Advanced technology at your disposal, including CO-OP Check Imaging products and CO-OP Mobile.
- CO-OP Shared Branching – The convenience of full-service branches, virtually anywhere.
- Call Center Services – Discover 24/7 member support with the new CO-OP Member Center, offering LoanLink and Member Services.
All five displays feature fun games for you to play and an opportunity to win a prize. When you visit booth 309, pick up a play pass and have the CO-OP staff member at each display station mark the appropriate box. Visit all five stations and you will win a gift and be entered to win an Amazon Kindle e-book reader.
If you are staying through Wednesday night, Feb. 24, join us for the Gala Reception and Dance, sponsored by CO-OP Financial Services.
Another outstanding opportunity to gather together early in 2010 is THINK ’10 Conference in Scottdale, Ariz., April 18-21, which we also sponsor. This conference has always been about bringing you top-flight speakers who can bring actionable tips from the experience of their own industries, and make them easily applicable to the credit union movement. Please go immediately to www.co-opthink.org to register – it’s free to credit unions!
I hope to see you at both conferences!